What data do we collect?
High Street Haberdashery collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
Your directly provide High Street Haberdashery with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
High Street Haberdashery may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Via a payment provider as part of the checkout process.
How will we use your data?
High Street Haberdashery collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Ship your order.
- Manage your account.
- Notify you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
High Street Haberdashery securely stores your data within the UK and at our servers within the European Union.
High Street Haberdashery will keep your personal information for twelve months from the data of your order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
High Street Haberdashery would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop High Street Haberdashery from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us through our Contact Us page.
What are your data protection rights?
High Street Haberdashery would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request High Street Haberdashery for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that High Street Haberdashery correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request High Street Haberdashery to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that High Street Haberdashery erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that High Street Haberdashery restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to High Street Haberdashery's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that High Street Haberdashery transfer the data we have collected directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via any of the methods on our Contact Us page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, highstreethaberdashery.co.uk uses:
- Functionality - High Street Haberdashery uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and which location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - High Street Haberdashery uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. High Street Haberdashery sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on highstreethaberdashery.co.uk.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us